– covers our treatment of personally identifiable information that we may collect when you subscribe to our services.
– does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information is used:
– To provide goods & services by us or by our designated representatives and/or business partners to you or to parties designated by you and matters ancillary thereto
– To verify and process payment when you purchase goods and services from our sites
– For verification and record of your personal particulars including comparing it with information from other sources and using the information to communicate with you
– To send you information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services and those of third party organisations selected by us.
Can you opt out?
Whenever we send you any marketing information, we will include instructions on how to unsubscribe and a link to do so.
Will your personal information be shared with anyone?
We will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone. We will only share your personal details with a third party when we:
– Have your consent to share the information.
– Need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested.
– Need to send information to companies & entities who work with or on behalf of ArdorAsia to provide a product or service to you.
– Respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
– Find that your actions on our websites violate any of our usage terms & conditions or guidelines for specific products & services.
ArdorAsia may amend this policy from time to time. You agree that your continued use of our services after such amendment will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the modified policy.
We may use “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
This policy is subject to any existing laws of the Republic of Singapore in relation to the protection of information and if required by any lawful authority for any legal purposes such as the enforcement of any laws or to prevent the breaching of any laws, we shall release all such information as is legally required by the requisite and lawful authority in accordance with the directions of the lawful court of the competent jurisdiction.