The pandemic has certainly put an end to most of our travel plans in 2020. Thankfully Singapore has kept the virus relatively well mannered with its circuit breaker and hotels are slowly opening up once again. So while heading to an island paradise or Europe may be out of the question now, you and your loved ones can still consider going for a nice staycation over the weekends. Here are some of the choice options from Accor for your considerations.
1. Raffles Hotel Singapore – The suite life staycation package
Retreat in one of our luxuriously spacious suites to relax and rejuvenate at your oasis in the city while you soak in the lush greenery and serenity of our gardens and delight in a multitude of cuisines at your doorstep.
Take the afternoon to enjoy by the rooftop swimming pool, return to your suite and cool off with a Singapore Sling by the verandah set amidst lush greenery and serenity. Indulge in a sensual spa experience in our Raffles Spa or simply enjoy its relaxing wet facilities as our resident. Take the time to satisfy all gourmet cravings with special privileges and benefits at our extensive dining and bar experiences. After a rejuvenating night of rest, your charming breakfast experience entails an unlimited selection, prepared a la minute at Tiffin Room.
Delight in a uniquely Singapore shopping experience at Raffles Boutique and make time for an exclusive hotel history tour with our resident historian to learn about the tales spun around and in the hotel.
Rates from $795 with the following inclusions:
- Complimentary upgrade, subject to availability*;
- Early check-in at 11am and late check-out at 4pm;
- Daily breakfast for two at Tiffin Room or served to your al fresco verandah;
- $100nett hotel experiential credit to be used at Raffles-operated restaurants and bars, Raffles Spa and Raffles Boutique;
- Complimentary parking for duration of stay;
- History tour with our Resident Historian and an exclusive 15% off Raffles-operated restaurants and bars, Raffles Spa, Raffles Boutique and the Floral Boutique by Raffles.
- Children can look forward to a personalised range of amenities, day-time activities and bedtime stories specially curated for them. *Not applicable from 8 to 10 August 2020. Valid for stays now till 30 September 2020
Offer terms and conditions:
- All package inclusions are to be utilised during the stay.
- All reservations have to be fully pre-paid at time of booking.
- Offer is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, discounts or loyalty programmes.
- Prices stated are in Singapore Dollars, and will be subject to 10% service charge and 7% government taxes.
- Complimentary night is applicable once for every booking and must be during the same stay on the second night. Please select a minimum of 2 nights including your complimentary night’s stay to book this offer.
Offer and booking details: http://www.rafflessingapore.com/offer/the-suite-life/
For reservations or enquiries, please contact (65) 6337 1886 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Fairmont Singapore – Upsized Offer With S$150 Worth Of Vouchers
After weeks of staying home, it is time to recharge with a change of scenery without leaving the country. Wow your significant other with a Fairmont staycation where all spacious rooms and suites include private balconies looking out to the Marina Bay or the city. With their flexible cancellation policy, you will have peace of mind should your plans change.
Bringing the little ones along? They can stay for free and enjoy breakfast too. For a little more space, book your second room at 50% off. Available for stays from now to 30 December 2020 to Singaporeans and local residents from S$305* per night in the Fairmont Room, including S$150 worth of vouchers.
Fairmont Singapore is a SG Clean certified establishment and the first Accor LUXE hotel in Asia Pacific to be accredited with the Brand’s global ALLSAFE label. To be awarded with the label, additional new standards of safety and enhanced operational procedures have been implemented and audited by Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspections and certification.
- Breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children
- Guaranteed early check-in at 11am and late check-out till 4pm
- SGD50 return stay voucher
- SGD100 F&B dining credits
- 50% off connecting room or 2nd night in hotel (room only)
- Complimentary extra bed for children (12 years old and below)
- Flexible cancellation
- Complimentary parking at Raffles City with unlimited re-entries for duration of stay
- Unlimited WIFI for multiple devices
Book here and stay from now to 30 Dec. Rates from SGD 305++ per night. Terms and Conditions apply.
3. Sofitel Sentosa Resort & Spa – Retreat to Sanctuary
Escape the bustle of city life & retreat to this sanctuary with an all-encompassing package. All within the comforts of your lavish abode, indulge in a staycation in our spacious Luxury Room, daily breakfast, daily welcome drink and a curated meal to complete your quick escapade. Take leisurely strolls and explore the 27 acres of lush woodlands and tropical greenery. Be enchanted by the resort’s resident peacocks while reconnecting with nature and loved ones.
Retreat to Sanctuary | from $388++ per night
Dinner for two | 6pm – 10pm
Top up $98++ per diner to enjoy a curated wine pairing
- Complimentary Breakfast Se
- t1-Hr SoSPA Massage Voucher
- Signature Set Dinner
- Complimentary Scheduled Shuttle Service to and fro the Resort and VivoCity
- Complimentary Fish Spa
For reservations or enquiries, contact resort at (65) 6708 8310 or email H9474@sofitel.com
4. Sofitel Singapore City Centre
Sofitel Singapore City Centre, a luxury hotel set in the heart of the central business district. Amidst the historic shophouses and tall skyscrapers of Tanjong Pagar and directly above the MRT station, you’ll experience the singular blend of French art de vivre and local sophistication.
The sumptuous interiors are inspired by the formal gardens of France and the rich flora of Singapore. A striking whirlwind of sculpted crystal leaves, Singapour Je T’aime, celebrates your arrival while botanical motifs adorn every luxurious room and suite
Enjoy an indulgent staycation in the comfort of our guest rooms and embark on a gastronomic retreat as you take your pick between a complimentary exquisite afternoon tea or tapas platter and drinks for two. After a restful night, enjoy a sumptuous breakfast for two. For the ultimate rest and recharge, late check-out until 4:00pm affords you the luxury of a sleep in or you may decide to take time to explore the many virtues of the vibrant Tanjong Pagar district, and enjoy the hotel’s modern facilities.
Room Rates From:
- Luxury Room (King/Twin) – $348++
- Luxury Premium Room (King/Twin) – $408++
- Luxury Club Room (King/Twin) – $468++
- Prestige Suite – $588++
- Joaquim Suite – $1,848++
- Afternoon tea or tapas platter and drinks for two. (Book two nights and to enjoy both!)
- Breakfast for 2
- Late Check-Out till 4:00pm
Terms and Conditions
- Not valid with any other promotions or special offers.
- Regular room category benefits apply.
- Hotel stay terms & conditions apply.
- All prices listed are subject to service charge of 10% and prevailing goods and services tax.
Book here. Package is available any day of the week and until 1st January 2021. The booking dates will be advised once the hotel has received confirmation from the local authorities to accept bookings.