Get ready for a splashing good time as Resorts World Sentosa reopens its Adventure Cove Waterpark (ACW) on 12 May 2021 to welcome you to a fun-filled water adventure! The squeals of delight will ring loud as families and thrill-seekers will be treated to recent enhancements at Southeast Asia’s only integrated aquatic and marine life park.
With this momentous occasion, the reopening of the last of Resorts World Sentosa’s three marquee attractions will finally be complete. This marks the first time since the middle of 2020 that the resort will be fully open to welcome you with its whole range of exciting attractions. With a return to normalcy on the horizon at Resorts World Sentosa, you and your loved ones can look forward to a myriad of memorable experiences and endless hours of fun!
Fun Features at Adventure Cove Waterpark
Come feel the rejuvenating swooshing of water while zipping down the waterslides.
For the fearless, create wonderful memories as the adrenaline rush from riding on Riptide Rocket, the region’s first hydro-magnetic coaster takes you on an extraordinary journey.
Alternatively, opt for a spin on the iconic Whirlpool Washout as it goes through twists, turns and dips before ‘washing out’ into an open splash pool. Scream to your heart’s delight!
Families seeking a more laid back experience can cruise down Adventure River, now enhanced with mini tipping buckets, splash buckets as well as water shooters. The journey will take you to themed zones and through an underwater tunnel, while soaking in the magic of watching marine life swim overhead.
Those looking for encounters of a different kind can get up close with the inhabitants of Rainbow Reef, or come face to face with predators of the deep at Shark Encounter*.
*Additional charges apply
Tickets to Adventure Cove Waterpark is available for booking starting 29 April, with a special reopening promotion running exclusively for Singapore residents. Prices of tickets will range from $20 for a Child ticket to $26 for an Adult ticket during non-peak days. Each ticket purchase will come with a complimentary treat.
Safe Management Measures at Adventure Cove Waterpark
All guests to the Adventure Cove Waterpark have to adhere to Safe Management Measures to ensure a safe and memorable experience for everyone. These include
- Compulsory prior booking on RWS website for preferred visit date;
- Strict capacity limits at all queue lines;
- Guests are to wear masks at all times except when consuming food and while queuing for and during rides;
- Guests are to maintain a safe distance at all queue lines and remain within denoted space allocated
- While in the water, guests are required to maintain a distance of three metres between groups;
- No mingling of guests between cabanas are allowed;
- Mandatory temperature checks and check-in and check-out upon arrival and departure;
- All life vests, snorkelling equipment, goggles, gloves, and booties will be disinfected before and after every use.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit here. It’s time to visit again for a splashing good time again from 12 May at Adventure Cove Waterpark!